Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Mom!

When I have a kid if its a girl I would motivate her to be a model. Because once you are a model you can go into Bollywood and soon with a couple of hit/flop movies you will are qualified to be a politician (remember Amisha Patel??) . Political parties will be waiting in line to give you a ticket and that is the easiest way to get the easiest job in India. I call it easiest way cause some other routes to be a politician are pretty messy/nasty :). I call it the easiest job because essentially all you need to do is campaign once every 5 years and rest of the time attend parties.

Hmmm... if my kid is a boy then I would motivate him to take a lot of bribe, give religious bhashan, run over a couple people by rash driving, pick up a verbal fight with some politicians and bang... he'll be in the race for the election.

Ha! my job will be easy. I do not have to think about handling school, tutions, classes, home works, exams, questions etc etc. It will be easy and a stress-less parenting and at the end of the day a successful one... Cause i'm wondering why did i put in all the efforts to get into Engineering, then a masters then sloggin @ work when all i cud have done is just have fun! Maybe I can do this and have fun in my older days :D

Sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
eXTReMe Tracker