The first thing that comes to my mind with 'lakshya' is the movie and hrithink roshan dancing to 'main aisa kyon hu...' . There are many fond memories i have for this movie...
1) I watched this movie with my new new team in Oracle when I had just joined it in June 2004. This was my first movie in Prasads theatre Hyd.. and one of my first few in a multiplex ;)
2) My newphew yelling in an overly accented hindi... "lakshya toooooooooooooooooooo har haal mein paana hai" and dancing to the tunes of "kandhon se milte hai kandhe...". He even uses the cart of Wal-mart to sway on it.. like the heroes in the song do in the truck. :)
I had not watched this movie so many times as what i have done since I have come to US. I have watched it with my nephew atleast 3 times ;) and he wud have watched it 15-20 times :D. At the age of 6 he wants to go in the Army when he grows up... :)
Well this blogs not abt my nephew, my team, hrithik roshan or the movie.... well its about the thots that are left behind. my fav scene from this movie was this one:
This movie made me look around at those ppl who were pretty clear of what they wanted.. and I found a lot of people very ambitious and very sure of what they want. I was a little surprised as I was unable to state a very "loud and clear" Lakshya. What did I want to do??? where did I want to reach???? What was my AIM in life???? Did I just become what LIFE made me???
3 years later.... today as I was at work my boss pointed at me... and said "look at her.. she knows wat she wants... what she wants to become. where she wants to go...".
Did I find my LAKSHYA?????
1) I watched this movie with my new new team in Oracle when I had just joined it in June 2004. This was my first movie in Prasads theatre Hyd.. and one of my first few in a multiplex ;)
2) My newphew yelling in an overly accented hindi... "lakshya toooooooooooooooooooo har haal mein paana hai" and dancing to the tunes of "kandhon se milte hai kandhe...". He even uses the cart of Wal-mart to sway on it.. like the heroes in the song do in the truck. :)
I had not watched this movie so many times as what i have done since I have come to US. I have watched it with my nephew atleast 3 times ;) and he wud have watched it 15-20 times :D. At the age of 6 he wants to go in the Army when he grows up... :)
Well this blogs not abt my nephew, my team, hrithik roshan or the movie.... well its about the thots that are left behind. my fav scene from this movie was this one:
This movie made me look around at those ppl who were pretty clear of what they wanted.. and I found a lot of people very ambitious and very sure of what they want. I was a little surprised as I was unable to state a very "loud and clear" Lakshya. What did I want to do??? where did I want to reach???? What was my AIM in life???? Did I just become what LIFE made me???
3 years later.... today as I was at work my boss pointed at me... and said "look at her.. she knows wat she wants... what she wants to become. where she wants to go...".
Did I find my LAKSHYA?????


No comments:
Post a Comment