Sunday, December 14, 2008

Door to Door

Ting tong.... Wozzzz... I was just in time for the '33rd street' PATH train and squeezed into the over crowded train just as the doors were beginning to close. Unfortunately a couple of my hair were stuck in between the doors. Now thats a problem! With a couple movements I settled in the least painful position.

Of course the only thing runnin on my mind was "oh damn! why am i stuck!". I wondered why girls had longer hair than guys (so unfair). I believe it was considered a symbol of beauty and not manliness. However, i was wondering both Adam and Eve wud be having long lusious hair... heheheee... So did Adam compare his with Eve ;) heheeee... On this note a smile appeared on my face and the 'desi' guy stared at me!

With a stern face again i continued on my train of thoughts. I started wondering if Draupadi did not have long hair how wud have Dushasan dragged her??? well that means no draggin... no draupadi and no Mahabharat. wow! i just developed a hypothesis that long hair of Draupadi led to Mahabarat... heheheee...

Again smiling in my mind I made a conscious effort not to bring it to my face. The desi guy was still keeping an eye on me... thinking either i was crazy or most likely i was hittin on him :). Anyway the conductor announced "christopher street.. 33rd street train... next stop 9th street"

ting tong.... wozzzz... the door swung open and I got my freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
eXTReMe Tracker