Friday, July 28, 2006

"I will be forced to take legal actions against you"

"I will be forced to take legal actions against you"... Has anyone ever said that to you...?????

I just got it today morning... heheehheeeeee.... i was amused and interested to actually send a mail back asking the person to take the action. :-) it was heights of provoking me and somewhere in me i wanted to see what this legal action meant in America and what a person can do.

First let me throw some light on the situation. I changed my apartment last week and I owe my roomy the bills that come end of the month(electricity etc etc). On the other hand I had to obtain from her some money which she refused to give me. So i told her that I do not need to pay her and we are even. However she thinks otherwise.... I knew she's the sort of person who's crazy after money. She even keeps the count for 25 cents so I knew that $36 is a huge amount for her..heheheheeeeee...

I decided to play with her and teach her some lesson... after all she's the worst roomy i've ever had in 25 yrs of my life. So i decided to keep the money hanging until the last day that is 28th today :-D... unfortunately i woke up to the line above....hmmmmmmm legal action ;-)

Its a joke here.. to take legal action against anyone...:-) Its like a play thing here.. but i dont understand that why this is told for a mere $36. I've never mis-behaved or kept anything pending with my roomy till date. But she's stooped so low that now its disgusting to see that she wants to call the cops! Is this the way a ppl change... and money is prime importance...Now this feels like i'm in USA!!!!

I'm gonna have some fun today evening... when the cops come over... lets wait n watch the drama.......:-D...

Later in the evening....

AT 5 pm...
My roomy calls n said she's waiting down for the keys...i went and she n her friend was sitting in the car ...i handed over the keys

me: fine so legal notice?????
roomy: i told u i'll do it if u dont reply by 12.. but u replied...
me: so u dont have any legal notice...?????
roomy: no... i dint bring it
me: so u plan to call the cops?
roomy: yes ... if u....(dosent complete her sentence)...
me: fine u can come upstaris and sit down.. n call
roomy: no i'm fine here
me: ok so i'm waiting... call them....
roomy: (stunned)
me: (i folded my hand n stood waiting for her)
roomy: no not now
me: fine i'm here for the night.. tomorrow i might not be here....
me: you can call them anytime... i'm in Apartment # 1, 1611 Laramie Street
me: walk away
roomy: just looking

well i'm now waiting for the cops... ...... i dont expect someone to come and tell me that they'll take legal action against me.... and me get scared and give them a cheque... i wud have paid her but the "legal action" was too much to take! i'm not paying her a penny until some cops show up on the door .... heheheheeeeeee..... and i hope the cops are good looking guys

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm... someone is having all the fun in the world.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ending:
    ---------------
    she dint bring a legal notice.. n not yet called the cops!!! I just walked off without paying her a penny... and i loved the look on her face :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoooo ...interesting...don't take tension.. main hoon na...

    ReplyDelete
  4. haan aap hai yehi soochkar to panga le liya...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow .. and I wont be surprised if u tell me the girl is an Indian :) ppl do change alot after going there.. I have heard such horrid stories from some of my friends too who had gone to US..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:02 AM

    Wow...kya maze chal rahe hai....
    keep the juice flowing...
    -Swati:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm... that girl was n indian.. but i was advised not to bring the country in the blog...no point defaming the country for an individual's behaviour... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
eXTReMe Tracker